Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term "personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and refers to information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions.
Article 2 (Method of collecting personal information)
We may ask you for personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card number when you use the service. In addition, we will not acquire personal information by false or other unlawful means.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows:
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to inquiries from customers (including identification)
- To send e-mails about informing of new features, updates and campaigns for this service, and other our services
- To contact you when necessary, such as for maintenance and important notices
- To charge customers for paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- We will change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the one before the change.
- When the purpose of use is changed, we notify the customer of the changed purpose of use by the method prescribed by us, or announce it on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
- We don't provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases, however, this does not apply when permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by them in the execution of the affairs prescribed by law, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the person concerned will impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
- When the following matters are announced or made public in advance.
(1)The purpose of use includes providing the information to a third party
(2)Items of data to be provided to third parties
(3)The means or method of providing to third parties
(4)Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the party to whom the relevant information is provided does not fall under the category of a third party.
- When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to a party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons.
- When personal information is used jointly with a specific party, and then we notify the person in advance or make it easy for the person to know about the fact, the items of personal information to be used, the range of party, the purpose of use, and the name of the party or the person responsible for the management of the personal information.
Article 6 (About Cookies)
Article 7 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When the customer requests the disclosure of his personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, we may not disclose all or part of the information if any of the following conditions are met by disclosure, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify the customer without delay.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party.
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of our business.
- In case of violation of any other laws and regulations.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, we will not disclose information other than personal information, such as history and characteristic information, in principle.
Article 8 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- In the event that the personal information held by us is erroneous, the customer can request us to correct, add or delete the personal information through the procedures established by us.
- In the event that we receive a request from a customer as described in the preceding paragraph and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we correct the personal information concerned without delay.
- When we make a correction pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph or decide not to make a correction, we notify the customer without delay.
Article 9 (Suspension of use of personal information)
- If we receive a request from the customer to suspend or delete the use of personal information on the grounds that the information has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means, we conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- Based on the results of the investigation set forth in the preceding paragraph, if it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request, we suspend the use of the personal information concerned without delay.
- If we suspends the use of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if we decide not to suspend the use of it, we notify the customer without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information as there is a large amount of cost for suspension of use and it is possible to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the customer, we take such alternative measures.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the customer, except as otherwise provided by law or otherwise in this policy.
Article 11 (Contact for inquiries)
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us using our contact form.