Free shipping available domestically and internationally*.
* Delivery times, including customs clearance procedures, vary by country and region. Please keep this in mind when purchasing from the online shop.
* Delivery to certain countries or regions might not be available. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
* Customs fees, duties, and other import taxes may be charged depending on the country or region, and are the responsibility of the customer.
Usually ships within 2 to 5 business days from the date of order. You will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped.
We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. If you believe your package has been lost or stolen, please contact your local postal service or carrier for assistance.
If you need to make any changes to your shipping address or have any special shipping requests, please contact us as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to make any changes after your order has been processed.
In international transactions, if there is a problem caused by us, we will deal with it according to the following policy. However, since our products are one-of-a-kind or custom-made products, they cannot be exchanged for the same product. We would appreciate your understanding.
1) Please contact us through the inquiry form on this site within 7 days after delivery of the product. (Please describe the reason for the defect in detail.)
2) Must be in the original packaging including the enclosed items.
3) Return it to the designated address of our shop
*Vintage kimonos are rare, one-of-a-kind items and may have stains, dirt, or fraying. Please note that these do not correspond to defects.
Please note that we do not accept returns or exchanges due to customer's convenience. For any questions or concerns, please contact us through the inquiry form on this site and confirm before purchasing.