Article 1 (Application)
- These Terms apply to any relationship between the customer and us regarding the use of the Service.
- In addition to these Terms, we may stipulate various rules and regulations for the use of the Service. These separate provisions, regardless of their names, form part of this agreement.
- In the event that the provisions of this agreement conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions take precedence, unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Use of the Service)
- In order to use the Service, you must validly agree to these Terms, and by starting to use the Service, you are deemed to have agreed to these Terms.
- To use the Service, the Customer is required to enter or register the necessary information. You must enter or register the truthful information correctly, and we are not liable for any loss or damage incurred by the customer due to the inaccuracy of the information entered or registered.
Article 3 (Sales Contract)
- In the Service, a sales contract is concluded when we sends a notice of acceptance for the application in the manner prescribed by us after a user applies for a purchase to us. Ownership of the products pass to the customer when we hand over the products to the delivery company.
- We reserve the right to cancel the sales contract in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the customer if the customer falls under any of the following circumstances.
- If the delivery cannot be completed due to an unknown address or long-term absence.
- When it is recognized that the relationship of trust between the customer and us has been damaged.
- The settlement method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application or return method, etc. for the Service follow the method separately determined by us.
Article 4 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the product photographs and other content provided by the Service belong to us and the legitimate right holders, such as content providers, and customers may not reproduce, reprint, modify, or otherwise make secondary use of these without permission.
Article 5 (Prohibited matter)
Customers shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service:
- Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Infringement of copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights contained in the Service
- Disrupting or interfering with the functioning of our server or network
- Using the information obtained by this Service for commercial purposes
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Unauthorized access or attempting to do so.
- Collecting or accumulating personal information about other customers
- Impersonating other customers
- Directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services
- Any other actions that we deem inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of provision of the Service)
- We reserve the right to suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to the customer if we determine that any of the following reasons exist:
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system for the Service
- When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power failure or natural disaster
- When a computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident
- When we judges that it is difficult to provide the Service
- We shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the customer or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service, for any reason whatsoever.
Article 7 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
- We reserve the right to restrict the use of the Service in whole or in part and to delete the registered information without prior notice if the customer falls under any of the following:
- In the event of a breach of any of the provisions of these Terms
- If it is found that there is a falsehood in the registered information
- If the credit card reported by the customer as a means of payment is suspended
- In the event of default on payment obligations such as fees
- If you do not respond to our contact for a certain period of time
- When we deem the use of the Service to be inappropriate in any other way
- We shall not be liable for any damage caused to the customer as a result of any act performed by us in accordance with this article.
Article 8 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
- We do not warrant that there will be no factual or legal defects in the Service (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security errors and bugs, infringement, etc.)
- We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Customer as a result of the Service. However, this disclaimer does not apply when the contract between the customer and us regarding the Service (including these Terms) is a consumer contract as stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, but even in this case, we shall not be liable for any damage caused to the customer due to default or tort due to the negligence of us (excluding gross negligence.), which is caused by special circumstances (including cases where we or the customer foresaw or will be able to foresee the occurrence of damage).
- We shall not be responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between you and other customers or third parties with respect to the Service.
Article 9 (Change of Service content, etc.)
We may change the contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notice to the Customer, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Customer as a result of this.
We may change these Terms at any time without notice to you, when we deem it necessary. When you start using the Service after the change of these Terms, you are deemed to have agreed to the changed Terms.
Article 11 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 12 (Notification or Contact)
Any notification or contact between you and us shall be made in a method specified by us. Unless you notify us of a change in your current registered contact information in accordance with a method separately determined by us, we take your registered information as valid and notify or contact, and these will be deemed to have reached you at the time of transmission.
Article 13 (Prohibition of assignment of rights and obligations)
You may not assign or pledge as collateral your position under the user agreement or your rights or obligations under these Terms to any third party without the prior written consent of us.
Article 14 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded with respect to the Services.
- In the event that any dispute arises in relation to the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive agreed jurisdictional court.