It is a product that carefully selected and redesigned antique kimono and obi about 100 years ago. The chopsticks case adopted Gamaguchi as a clasp, which has been widely used in Japan for a long time. In Japan, which has a culture of eating with chopsticks, we use our own chopsticks that are easy to eat for a long time. We made chopsticks case with care so that you can keep and carry them comfortably when you go out.
- Size: 245 X 50 X 15 mm
- Pattern description: crane, plum, bamboo
- Material: silk (cotton lining *vinyl coating)
* This product is a handmade item and a one-of-a-kind.
* Obitatami's antique kimono and obi are carefully selected the best ones that have been carefully stored despite their long years of use, but there may be some fading, stains, scratches over time. In addition, because it is a delicate material, the period during which it can be used comfortably will depend on your usage and environment. Please understand the characteristics of the material before you select and use it.
* The color of the product may look different depending on your monitor environment and room lighting.