It is a product that carefully selected and redesigned antique kimono and obi about 100 years ago. Adopted Gamaguchi (Clasp),which has been widely used in Japan for a long time. It is a bag that blended the beauty of obi's pattern and color scheme with the cute shape of Gamaguchi like a frog's mouth. You can use it casually or formally. This is a small size bag, so we recommend it as a coin purse or a accessory bag of one prominent feature.
- Size: 140 X 80 X 40 mm
- Pattern description: peony, turtle shell
- Material: silk (cotton lining)
- Accessories: Strap (leather / beige)
Long(1000mm) X 1, Short(500mm) X 1
- Remarks: The metal chain strap is here.
* This product is a handmade item and a one-of-a-kind.
* Obitatami's antique kimono and obi are carefully selected the best ones that have been carefully stored despite their long years of use, but there may be some fading, stains, scratches over time. In addition, because it is a delicate material, the period during which it can be used comfortably will depend on your usage and environment. Please understand the characteristics of the material before you select and use it.
* The color of the product may look different depending on your monitor environment and room lighting.